Kiddimoto warranty – 2 years of protection for your purchase!
Terms & Conditions
- This is the worldwide 2 year warranty for your Kiddimoto product.
- Kiddimoto will repair or replace any product that deems to be defective.
- The warranty will be in effect for 2 years for the original, registered owner.
- When filing a claim under the 2 year warranty, you must provide proof of purchase.
- Kiddimoto reserves the right to refuse free-of-charge warranty service if the above documents cannot be presented.
- Any claims that are a direct result of poor product use or maintenance can be rejected.
- The warranty does not cover the normal wear and tear of the product.
- If Kiddimoto are unable to carry out the repair for technical reasons or because a component is not available, Kiddimoto undertakes to make the customer an advantageous offer, taking into account the age of the product, consisting in either an identical new product or an equivalent model manufactured at the time of the repair, if the original product is no longer available.
- This warranty does not affect the consumer’s statutory rights under applicable national laws in force, nor the consumer’s right against the dealer arising from their sales/purchase contract.
The warranty does not apply to:
- Normal wear and tear.
- Inappropriate use.
- The fitting of inappropriate parts or aftermarket alteration.
- Improper assembly of the product.
- Damage or failure due to an accident, misuse, abuse, or neglect.